The tarot is a group of cards used for playing various card games like Italian tarocchini and French tarot. Today the tarot cards are used by mystics and occultists in efforts as divination or as a map of mental and spiritual pathways.
Tarot cards are generally read to predict what could happen in future and symbolize what happens in present. The pictures and symbols you find at every turn of the card means something and altogether they can be connected with each other to predict what will be an impending situation in future.
Tarot has four suits just like the traditional playing cards. Each of these suits has cards numbering from ace to ten and face cards making a total of 14 cards. The tarot is distinguished by the separate 21 card trump suit and a single card known as the Fool. Fool may act as the top trump or can be played to avoid following suit, depending on the game. Following are some tips for tarot reading.
Free Tarot Reading:
* Each tarot deck has 22 major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana cards. In the beginning, make use of single portion of deck such as Major or Minor Arcana cards, or only one suit. More the cards you include, more the in-depth your reading will be.
* Although, different tarot decks have different designs, they make use of similar code. In every deck, the Three of Swords is described as a heart being pierced by swords. With such cards, you can easily find out the meaning, but in some cards, it is more difficult to derive the meaning just by looking.
* The cards that are difficult to understand are The Fool and High Priestess. The Fool signifies fresh start, new beginning or new opportunity. If Fool is reversed, it represents dispersion of energy. The High Priestess represents the secrets revealed or mysteries uncovered. Priestess can mean that there is something in the mind waiting to come out and you should be guided by intuition. If the High Priestess is in reversed position, it represents superstition and delusion.
* Knowledge of numbers is vital in tarot reading. It will help you get an in-depth and accurate reading. 0 number can be represented only on Fool card. Zero is the number of absoluteness. It means absolute beginning or ending.
* The number 2 represents kindness, duality, tact, balance and equalization. It also represents the way you interact with people, whether in harmony or rivalry. The number 2 also means passion, energy and enterprise. If this card is reversed, it means that you may not be doing some thing important or failure.
* Structure the questions in right way. Be concise of what you are asking. Do not ask the questions that can be responded by simple yes or no.
* The placement of cards also has specific meaning. The meaning of the reversed cards is different from the normal cards.
The above tips on free tarot card reading will help you to predict the future correctly up to some extent. At the end a tarot can be a great device that can give you lot of insight into your existence and all your issues.